Grabeh.com Community

Grabeh.com Community (http://www.grabeh.com/forum/index.php)
-   That Human Thing (http://www.grabeh.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=15)
-   -   How To Masturbate (FOR GIRLS) (http://www.grabeh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3795)

jazzmine23 07-10-2003 12:42 PM

How To Masturbate (FOR GIRLS)

Hi, ive read a post wherein girls are asking how to masturbate, and i think we need to help them for theyre missing half of their lives right? So to all the girls who are already an expert here, share your "HOW TO's" ok?

Heres my share. I hope this might help

To all the beginners heres HOw:

1.start caressing your clitoris with your hands (dildo or vibrators will do) you dont know where ur clitoris is? (my goodness) just pm me if u want to know where!
2.and youll begin to feel an electrifying sensation, especially when ur already wet, you dont know when ur already wet? (this is crazy) pm me again!
3. just continue caressing it, till you feel youre already on your climax and boom...ORGASM comes..you may caress it slowly or fast, depends on ur mood.
4. I use my middle finger when i masturbate, one of my friends use her pillow, others use eggplants, well its up to you

Well i dont wanna be a hypocrite please dont be one! I know all girls want to experience some kind of sexual pleasure especially when youre a virgin, so why dont u try masturbating, not close to the real one, but satisfying.

Have FUn!

jazzmine23 07-10-2003 12:59 PM

dont be shy..

Anyone would like to share..? comeon girls, this is a free wolrd remember..? whats wrong with masturbation..? share share share:aha:

MrShockFace 07-10-2003 04:32 PM

Yeah shes right...there is no harm in sharing and telling the truth... Kasi kaming mga lalaki alam nyo na kung paano mag masturbate...kayo naman girls...share naman kayo...:lolz:

ned_21 07-10-2003 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by MrShockFace
Yeah shes right...there is no harm in sharing and telling the truth... Kasi kaming mga lalaki alam nyo na kung paano mag masturbate...kayo naman girls...share naman kayo...:lolz:

ako guy, pano nga ba mag-masturbate? 10 pa lang kasi ako e may access na ako sa real thing e so hindi ako familiar sa ganyan... hope you could help me.

MrShockFace 07-10-2003 08:35 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ned_21
ako guy, pano nga ba mag-masturbate? 10 pa lang kasi ako e may access na ako sa real thing e so hindi ako familiar sa ganyan... hope you could help me.

Paano mag masturbate...ganito yun, yumuko ka at pilitin mong isubo ang uten mo...gamitin mo ang bibig mo, kapag nilabasan ka, sabay lunok mo na rin...so hindi mo na kailangan maghanap ng ibang lalaki...sarili mo na lang...:mad:

habagat 07-10-2003 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ned_21

tol mahiya ka naman... FOR GIRLS na nga ang nakalagay eh e-epal ka pa. magtayo ka ng sarili mo thread!
hahaha:flaming:

shortcakes21f 07-10-2003 10:15 PM

LOL...now this is what I'm talking about. A thread I can better relate to. Okay Jazzmine23, here's my version...but instead of giving a step-by-step tutorial..i'll just tell the gals how I do it and I'll let them develop their own techniques.

Okay..first of all, if I'm really, really hor

shortcakes21f 07-10-2003 10:24 PM

LOL...now this is what I'm talking about. A thread I can better relate to. Okay Jazzmine23, here's my version...but instead of giving a step-by-step tutorial..i'll just tell the gals how I do it and I'll let them develop their own techniques.

Okay..first of all, if I'm really, really horny..I choose to do it on the carpet...plus I keep the lights open coz I have this full length mirror that I usually aim towards me so I can practice my "moves" to show off to my bf when the time comes. Probably one thing I find most important to any masturbation session is to think of a hot scenario. My personal favorite? My bf and his buddies in my room watching me.

Okay..I start off on my back..usually in just a thong. I take both hands and gently rub them on my cheeks, carressing downwards to my neck up to my bare shoulders. I imagine my bf cheering me on as he and his buddies watch on as I give myself up to them. My hands slide down to my boobs and that's when my imagination blurs coz everything i think of seems to be happening right there in my room unknown to my parents who are sound asleep in their own bedroom down the hall. I squeeze my boobs together...rubbing them against each other, pausing to run my tongue across my cleavage. I start to taste the salty beads of perspiration forming on my skin and somewhere in my sub-conscious, I hear my "audience" cheering me on. I lift one breast up and flick my tongue across my already hardened nipples while my free hand pinches and twists it's twin. I stop only to serve up some similar sweet loving on my other jealous nipple.
By this time, my nipples are hard as small pebbles and I'm already sweating like crazy. I glide my hands down my belly...and in one deft motion, slip off my already wet panties and throw it over my head. In my dreams, my bf's best friend tells me to show off my pussy. In my world where I am alw

shortcakes21f 07-10-2003 10:31 PM

In my world where I am always a slave to passion..I do as he says. I spread my legs slowly and I look at the mirror and see my pussylips already gleaming with juice. I watch as my hands slide over my crotch..never really touching my slit but rather the areas surrounding it. I can hear myself moaning and between sighs I think I hear one of my imaginary fans if i want to touch myself...he asks again and with a loud sigh i whisper "yes". Almost automatically, my hands..one on each knee slides downward...down the insides of my thighs until they reach my slit. I watch myself as I run one finger up and down it's length..the tip already wet with my juices...I stare intently at myself...wondering how with my bf's big dick that my pussy's always been able to stay as tight as it is. I feel totally helpless to my desires as I lie there naked..under my bright bedroom lights, one hand on my hip..the other torturously teasing my shaved pussy as I imagine my "dream" studs already stripping off and sporting huge hard-ons at my performance.
I beg in a soft voice for them to fuck me. They just stand or sit there watching and stroking themselves as my bf tells me to get myself off like a good, horny lil bitch. I run my finger faster up and down my pussy lips, making me even beg even louder..unafraid that if someone had their ear against the door they would hear me. My bf, doubling as my slave master shakes his head. In my mind's eye..he stands between my spread legs and both my hands swiftly fly to my tits...squeezing and begging him and his friends to use me. He smiles coyly, knowing full well he's in total control. He parts his lips and lets a long, gooey string of saliva drip down, plopping wetly on my already excited pussy before saying "I want you to cum before we fuck you".
Almost shamefully, i move my hands down. My left hand gently spreads my lips to show off my wet insides. My other glides upwards to my mouth where i insert my middle finger into my mouth and my tongue lavishly coats it with a thick layer of saliva. I pull it back out, not caring that a slight dribble of saliva escapes my lips and slowly dribbles down the corner of my mouth and down the side of my chin. No holding back, I seem to say to myself as i slowly push my slimy finger deep into my pussy until my palm rests against my clit. I give out a short "aah" as I feel myself get to my first minor orgasm. My finger starts moving with a mind of it's own..pumping in and out faster, I can see and feel my juices dribble down the crack of my ass. I feel so dirty abusing myself like that to my bf and his friends..but their quickened strokes seem to drive me on. I start fingering myself feverishly as I imagine them walking over to where i am and surrounding me. I can't see myself in the mirror anymore as my attention swiftly turns to these beautiful men stroking themselves faster and faster. The thought of how slutty I'm acting turns me on even more and my other hand releases my lips and quickly starts flicking across my erect, rosy-pink clit. I feel myself quickly reaching my peak as my ass lifts off the carpet. I imagine one of them can't contain himself and shoots his load all over my busy fingers making me even more slippery than I already am. I arch my back and finger myself harder while my other hand diddles my clit faster. I'm moaning out loud now..anyone awake in the house would have heard me but I don't care. I'm sweaty all over when I drive two fingers deep into my pussy and give my abused clit the last few flicks it needs and I call out his name just as I imagine he and his friends are unloading their hot, sticky cum all over me. I feel liquid heat splash on my face, my tits, my belly, my thighs, my pussy and clit and surprisingly the flow of semen never ends until i'm completely drenched. The scene of me covered in milky white fluid brings me to my first of many multiple orgasms as I lie there drenched in sweat, panting like a thirsty dog as I keep one hand on my crotch gently carressing my twitching clit and I lick my gooey cum off of the fingers of my other hand. I peek at myself between my legs and I smile coz I'm red all over. "Orgasm blushing", my bf calls it. But even as I lie there, sweaty and tired...I already feel myself wanting more. I imagine my "tormentors" standing over me...drops of cum dribbling out of their mushroom-shaped cocks but all of them still hard and well-pleased with my lil performance. I close my eyes and reach up unto my bed and I feel for my favorite sex toy and thus starts my lust-induced nymphomania as I find myself going around my room..fucking myself with my latex love-toy as I imagine being passed from one hard cock to another until finally I end up in bed...fucking myself gently and bringing myself to my final orgasm as I imagine my loving bf, only too pleased to be the last to subdue my passion...moaning out of pure lust..I feel myself cum one last time and finally collapsing into satisfied exhaustion as I take my artificial assaulter and cradle it between my still-heaving breasts and after licking the rubbery head clean of my juices..finally I fall asleep, content and more than satisfied.

Mmmmmm-um....I can't wait to get my hands on my bf tomorrow..lol!

macho_gwapito26 07-10-2003 10:43 PM

:o :o :o

sweet_maldita 07-10-2003 10:44 PM

i cant believe this.....

ikaw ba gumawa niyan? or nagawa mo na?

LeoBagot 07-10-2003 10:49 PM

:luv:

shortcakes21f 07-11-2003 01:00 AM

yes sweet_maldita..i've done it before :)

Snatch 07-11-2003 03:40 AM

whew! i think ive to turn the a/c to max power :D

ned_21 07-11-2003 08:59 AM

Quote:
Paano mag masturbate...ganito yun, yumuko ka at pilitin mong isubo ang uten mo...gamitin mo ang bibig mo, kapag nilabasan ka, sabay lunok mo na rin...so hindi mo na kailangan maghanap ng ibang lalaki...sarili mo na lang...:mad:

kailangan pala flexible ang katawan ko ano? parang mga hindu na nagyoyoga pala ang pag ma-masturbate! sabi kasi nung iba e yung kamay muna for starters... pero your tip looks more feasible...

Quote:
tol mahiya ka naman... FOR GIRLS na nga ang nakalagay eh e-epal ka pa. magtayo ka ng sarili mo thread!

oo nga ano! sorry na po.. pwede naman mag sorry diba? may magbabasa kaya kung para sa guy yung thread? kaw, habgat? babasahin mo ba?

LeoBagot 07-11-2003 03:51 PM

Quote:

ayos advice mo pare ah...sariling sikap, di kaya mabali ang likod mo pare habang ginagawa mo yan...kung ako sa iyo, ibaso mo na lang para di ka pa mahirapan...:lolz:

ned_21 07-11-2003 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by LeoBagot
ayos advice mo pare ah...sariling sikap, di kaya mabali ang likod mo pare habang ginagawa mo yan...kung ako sa iyo, ibaso mo na lang para di ka pa mahirapan...:lolz:

baso? pano yun? para ka bang mag-kudkod ng niyog using the glass and your penis?

pano yung sa baso? share ka naman o...

mr. XciteMent 02-24-2004 05:37 AM

Re: How To Masturbate (FOR GIRLS)

Quote:
Originally posted by jazzmine23
Hi, ive read a post wherein girls are asking how to masturbate, and i think we need to help them for theyre missing half of their lives right? So to all the girls who are already an expert here, share your "HOW TO's" ok?

Heres my share. I hope this might help

To all the beginners heres HOw:

1.start caressing your clitoris with your hands (dildo or vibrators will do) you dont know where ur clitoris is? (my goodness) just pm me if u want to know where!
2.and youll begin to feel an electrifying sensation, especially when ur already wet, you dont know when ur already wet? (this is crazy) pm me again!
3. just continue caressing it, till you feel youre already on your climax and boom...ORGASM comes..you may caress it slowly or fast, depends on ur mood.
4. I use my middle finger when i masturbate, one of my friends use her pillow, others use eggplants, well its up to you

Well i dont wanna be a hypocrite please dont be one! I know all girls want to experience some kind of sexual pleasure especially when youre a virgin, so why dont u try masturbating, not close to the real one, but satisfying.

Have FUn!

mr. XciteMent 02-24-2004 05:38 AM

nasaan ung cnabi k0.....anywayzzzzz....y d0nt u try 2 teach the girls the different ways of blowj0b...

mr. XciteMent 02-24-2004 05:39 AM

how 2 blowjob.....

rebeldeng_chic 02-25-2004 02:57 AM

ako sa nung virgin pa ko i use pillow.. this is also good for practising your muscle control.. sigurado ko maraming guys gusto marunong mag-muscle control ang girls.. mga girls you can acquire this sa papamagitan ng practice... pero may mga girls din na in-born na ang muscle control.. di nila alam na yun na ang ginagawa nila.. ako hindi in-born kaya i have to do a lot of practising... and tips lang wag ka masyado magpasok ng kung ano-ano una baka maipeksyon ka pangalawa para naman masikip ka pa pag ginawa mo na yung totoo sa bf mo