Grabeh.com Community

Grabeh.com Community (http://www.grabeh.com/forum/index.php)
-   Government & State of Affairs (http://www.grabeh.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=36)
-   -   Nakatikim ka na ba ng kinse anyos? (http://www.grabeh.com/forum/showthread.php?t=6096)

sugargame 03-06-2004 10:54 AM

Good News!

The MTRCB has prohibited the airing of it's commercials on the radio and has ordered the billboards torn down. And would you believe, most of the complainants don't even think that it has sexual undertones? But nevertheless it offends everyone's moral sensibilities. Whatever it suggests, it is not something sexual or lewd, but something more deviant and disgusting.

chineeta 03-06-2004 01:54 PM

yoko din ng ganyang promosyon.

chaosjap 03-08-2004 01:33 PM

Re: Good News!

Quote:
Originally posted by sugargame
The MTRCB has prohibited the airing of it's commercials on the radio and has ordered the billboards torn down. And would you believe, most of the complainants don't even think that it has sexual undertones? But nevertheless it offends everyone's moral sensibilities. Whatever it suggests, it is not something sexual or lewd, but something more deviant and disgusting.

ive just passed by one really big billboard ad just yesterday coming from cavite :cool:

sugargame 03-08-2004 02:25 PM

Re: Re: Good News!

Quote:
Originally posted by chaosjap
ive just passed by one really big billboard ad just yesterday coming from cavite :cool:

Yeah,..its really an eyesore. I hope they'll tear it down eventually. I guess they're just taking advantage of the period given to them. Otherwise, they have no intention to do so and thereby expecting whatever benefits media mileage will give them.

chaosjap 03-09-2004 08:40 AM

Good News!

Quote:
Originally posted by sugargame
Yeah,..its really an eyesore. I hope they'll tear it down eventually. I guess they're just taking advantage of the period given to them. Otherwise, they have no intention to do so and thereby expecting whatever benefits media mileage will give them.

i still admire them for getting away with it :cool:

and for showing how stupid the government is. late as usual to take action.

Andhio 03-12-2004 03:44 PM

Re: Good News!

Quote:
Originally posted by chaosjap
i still admire them for getting away with it :cool:

and for showing how stupid the government is. late as usual to take action.

Yup. It's called "knee-jerk reaction."

:lolz:

- misis - 03-12-2004 04:20 PM

Kinse Anyos got into every women's rights activists' skirts... the Adboard's pullout was too late, for Napoleon Brandy's definitely got more than the share of attention they're after.

hmmnn... pullout = double meaning. lols.

Lady Morgana 03-12-2004 05:15 PM

Idinedepensa ng taga Napoleon Brandy na di daw bastos yon dahil wala namang babae sa poster!

E yung ads nila sa Radyo, yun yung BASTOS TALAGAZ, yung asawang babae na nagseselos sa asawa niya dahil may kinalolokohan daw siyang Kinse anyos, e di yun na nga ang ibig sabihin non di ba?

Bastos.:rapid:

EricDRed 03-12-2004 06:38 PM

Yun na lang ba ang ibig sabihin ng salitang "quince anos" ( I couldn't reproduce the enye. My ASCII vocabulary is limited).

quince anos just means 15 years old.

Aren't we all DIRTY-MINDED when we interpret it to mean a "15- year old woman" ?

The best response was expressed by Jesus when everyone wanted to stone Mary Magdalene for being a harlot (and adultress ?). LET HIM WHO IS WITHOUT SIN CAST THE FIRST STONE. Let him/her who interprests the product age to mean a "15-year old woman" get stoned ( and I don't mean drugged as people now view the word "stoned") !

Magpakatotoo kayo! MALILIBOG at MARURUMI ang mga utak ninyo kaya ganun na lang ang nakikita ninyo sa AD na yan. Eh wala man lang larawan ng magandang dalagita na suot ang munting saplot sa maselang bahagi ng katawan niya dun sa billboard ah!

It's certainly the lesser evil when you compare it to parading nubile young women in scanty translucent /wet underclothes.

Lady Morgana 03-12-2004 06:53 PM

Ma ha ha ha Tama ka

Kaya lang, dinerecho na nila sa ads sa radyo ang ibig ipahiwatig ng ads nila e, sana di na nila nilagyan nung sa radyo para manatiling sa isip lang yon bastos e kaso nga inilahad na e
kaya nga yun na yon

mwa ha ha ha ha, ay nako bahala na ang intsik!:D

JayBuno 03-13-2004 02:49 AM

Hindi ako naniniwalang ang Pinas ay makakagawa ng 15-year old Brandy, baka 15-day old ang ibig niyong sabihin. I just got my tax refund and I treated myself to an honest-to-goodnes French Brandy V.S.O.P. a 12-year old Courvosieur which cost me a good $35.00, now how much in Philippine peso is that 15-day old brandy?...he...he...he

sugargame 03-13-2004 09:53 AM

developments:

Distelleria Limtuaco refuses to pull out the radio ads and billboards. Instead, they filed a harassment suit against the Advertisement Board and Gabriela leaders, claiming that they usurped the authority of the courts and MTCRB.

While Napoleon Brandy is enjoying the limelight, another liquor ad started in the TV showing katya santos (scanitilly dressed) in a jacuzzi seducing a wine-drinking middle-aged man. 90% of the total airtime focuses the camera on katya's cleavage.

If you have seen this recent commercial, how would you compare it to the kinse anyos ad? Is it more, or less bastos?

LOUIS 03-14-2004 02:30 PM

Kahit naman sabihin nila na walang masama dun sa "tanong" per se, nako naman, ano sila?mga bata para hindi maintindihan na may double meaning yun??

Freyja 03-15-2004 03:21 AM

Di po ako bilib na they got away with it...

Do you remeber what country we are in?
Look at the posts in Government and State of Affairs... common na ang word na corruption, etc.

Sobrang nakakainis po ad... bakit po ganon?
Under-age po 15 yrs... and that ads makes it look like it's okay to abuse minors / if not, pre-marital sex.

mang tonio 03-15-2004 06:38 PM

Nako mga anak, yang yan ang gustong mangyari ng Distelleria, ang maging controversial yan, kita nyo, nag increase ang Sale nila, ito lang ang tanong ko.

Tutoo naman kang Kinse anyos ang Alak nila, e bakit mura, kailangan patunayan nila na 15 yrs old ang toma nila?

EricDRed 03-16-2004 11:54 AM

Siguro. Meron silang hindi mabentang alak (baka pa nga 20 years old at maasim na). Hinahalo nila sa 5 year old alak nila para mag-average ng 15 years hehehe.

sw33tchic 03-16-2004 09:10 PM

sobrang double meaning yann.. kaasar.. my question is why will they allow it? di b we hav a regulatory board for those billboards?

mang tonio 03-17-2004 04:48 PM

Ay tama mga anak, baka yung mga alak na na imbak e minix mix na nila at saka pinalabas na kinse anyos ano? E di tutoong 15 yrs old pala yan kung 15 years di nabenta?:cat:

kano kuno 03-18-2004 10:29 AM

:?: This whole thing about "Nakatikim ka na ba ng kinse anyos?" with a picture of a bottle of Brandy(supposedly 15 years old) is a little anal retentive. Nobody is complaining about Tanduay Rum with the Girl wearing a white bikini, and there are close ups on the boobs, ass, and inner thighs! What is the message here? If you drink this rum you will get a girl like this?

I agree with some other members here, and that is if the company is guilty of anything, it would be false advertising!

Lady Morgana 03-18-2004 10:41 AM

Balita ko nilusob na ng grupo ng kababaihan ang Distelleria Limtuaco, pinababaklas ang mga ads at Billboards ng nasabing Ads.