Summary of President Nonoy Aquino Sona 2012
FOR SONA 2013 CLICK HERE
This is just a summary of President Nonoy Aquino Sona 2012.
– Aquino’s Government is pushing for dengue prevention
– Government promises improvement on education including lack chairs and textbooks. Currently they fixing backlogs of textbooks and chairs and rooms. 66,000 new rooms by 2013.
– 43.61% increase on budget for colleges and state universities however it shouild implement SUC.
– DepED budget will also increase next year from 199Billion to 292.7 Billion Pesos
– Government implemented reforms and granted 434, 676 tesda scholars
– Aquino’s Administration created 3.1 millions jobs which led to stats of unemployment down to 6.9 million compare to previous administration.
– Philippines got 11 billions revenues from BPO last year 2011
– Improvement and upgrade of domestic and International airports.
– Able to do road repairs without increasing taxes
– 10.6 Billion saving by DPWH due to following of proper process.
– 2.1 Million tourist visited Philippines which is much higher than the previous years. Target is 4.2 tourist.
– 60 Million liters plus coco water exported
– Previous administration recorded 45% policeman with no weapons however this year there are 74,600 will be distributed to them to protect and make the society safer.
– 128,558 hectares planted w trees
– P6M worth of illegal logs caught in Butuan. Illegal logs now made into school chairs. Also 31 DENR officers fired for allowing illegal logging
PNOY SONA 2012 Quotes
PNOY “darating ang panahon puwede tayong mag-export ng bigas”.
PNOY “nakakain ba ang mabuting pamamahala…syempre! Dati wild west ang pamumuhunan, kakamayan gamit ang kanan, kotong gamit ang kaliwa”
PNOY “Di tamang ipamigay sa iba ang sadyang atin talaga!” on Scarborough Schoal dispute between China and Phils
PNOY “Forgive & forget nalang ang 10 taon na nawala sa atin? Forgive & forget ang 57 na namatay sa Maguindanao? Maibabalik sila?”